#20 -- Cornell University -- Faceoff Midfielder
Why I Use JackalJaw:
- "I've been wearing Jackal for over a year."
- "On faceoffs, the facemask not getting in the way of your vision is a huge advantage."
- "The difference is huge, especially with Standup Neutral Grip, guys are always coming up after they lose the clamp. You're looking at the ball, guys are coming up hitting your chin all the time so the design of Jackal Jaw really prevents that. I don't even think about it when I'm on the field. It allows me to just get that out of my mind."
- "Jackal is more secure, more protective, and allows me to focus more on the game and not on adjusting my helmet after every play."
- "It really keeps the helmet from wobbling around."
- "You get a stick caught up under there it's painful sometimes but with this it really cuts that out."
- "When I put this on, it felt like I was locked and loaded."
- "You're dialed, you're ready to go."
- Hometown: Garden City, NY
- High School: Garden City High School
- College: Cornell University
- Club: LI Express
Cascadden is an imposing Faceoff Midfielder. At 6'2", 225lb., he leverages size and strength with athleticism. He'll push transition and will build on a successful '23 campaign.
He's an Animal.
All-Ivy Honorable Mention
2x Ivy League Rookie of the Week
Cornell Men's Lacrosse Rookie of the Year
USA High School All- American