#11 -- Duke University -- Defense
Why I Use JackalJaw:
- "I've been wearing Jackal for 2 years now"
- "As a defenseman, it's important to have the stability of the helmet going into a hit, having it stay in the same spot."
- "The fit is great, sits super comfortably, no problems at all."
- "With Jackal, I'm dialed."
- "Having the soft cup be able to flex around my chin during a hit and not be too hard or too soft, gives that stability."
- "At the end of the day, the important part is the stability and comfort."
- "Playing at this level, you take hits, you give hits, being able to have the stability and comfort helps."
- "Fit, comfort, give, stability, jaw protection, and it keeps me from readjusting my helmet."
- Hometown: Yorktown Heights, NY
- High School: Yorktown High School
- College: Duke University
- Club: Prime Time
Starting defenseman on Duke's formidable line. Boyer's IQ, foot speed, and off-ball awareness earned him a place on one of the country's best defensive units. He has a tough, no-excuse mindset allowing him to play aggressively on and off ball.
Starting Close Defensemen on Duke's Final Four Run ending on Memorial Day
Registered 25 GB's and 8 Caused Turnovers
Ran both LSM and Close D through 11 games.